Let's Talk Kasey Kahne! (408)

Discussions Replies .

Kasey Kahne #9 Autographed Special Offers: (posted Feb 2009)

Kasey Kahne #9 Autographed Special Offers - HOTPASS Special Offer**PREORDER ONLY!!** The HOTPASS Special Offer is EXCLUSIVE to The Official…

Started by Diana

0 Feb 15, 2009

Julianne Hough To Sing National Anthem update 2.15.09 :

It has been reported to me from Daytona Speedway that Julianne got sick and they had to get someone else. Poor girl, well that's what happe…

Started by Diana

1 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Diana

Kasey Kahne with actors Dave Annable and Stacy Keibler:

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kasey Kahne with actors Dave Annable and Stacy Keibler take part in DIRECTV's 3rd Annual Celebrity Beach Bo…

Started by Diana

0 Feb 2, 2009

GEM=RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS (NEW NAME for Team)

To: VictoryKahne@yahoogroups.com Gillett Evernham renames team Richard Petty Motorsports STATESVILLE, N.C. - Gillett Evernham Motorsports…

Started by Diana

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by RacingDude

East Forsyth High School

Kasey Kahne tells teens how to stay safe on highways By Lee Montgomery - Associate Editor Monday, December 29, 2008 Gillett Evernham Motor…

Started by Diana

0 Dec 30, 2008

Pre Race Activities

We should start having prerace Kasey Kahne cookouts when a lot of us are going to the same track. A lot of times I actual go to the track a…

Started by Karen L. Roberts

0 Dec 17, 2008

Our 2008 Christmas Project: Let's beat last years total!

Dear VK members: Our annual Christmas project is that we should each consider giving a gift donation of $2.09 each to the Kasey Kahne Char…

Started by Diana

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Diana

SOUND OFF: NASCAR bans testing at sanctioned tracks for '09

I thought since the season is over that I would find something Nascar that we could chat about to keep us warmed up. Remember.. no bashing…

Started by Angie

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by DAVID

Starting Line-Up for the Checker Auto Parts 500 @ Phoenix..Kasey 11th

Not too bad at all...Kasey will be starting the race on Sunday from the 11th position. Let's all cheer Kasey on as he goes for the win in P…

Started by Angie

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Angie

Kasey: Charity Work in Atlanta:

October 24, 2008 - Today, NASCAR drivers Kasey Kahne and Elliott Sadler, of Gillett Evernham Motorsports, combined efforts to help raise aw…

Started by Diana

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Diana.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service