MY HIGH SCHOOL BUDDY ALLED ME THE OTHER DAY, HIS NEIGHBOR , ABOUT MID 60'S , HAS BEEN COLLECTING DIECAST FOR HIS , WELL AS LONG AS THEY HAVE DONE THEM , TO THE POINT. SO HE SENDS ME THIS PIC. OF THIS ??? NEVER SEEN ONE , EVER ,  ANYBODY GOT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF ,,, IF POSSIBLE LET ME KNOW ??? HIGHLY APPRECIATE.!!!! ESPECIALLY LIVED MY WHOLE LIFE IN BUCKLEY, WA. ,,, CROSS THE RIVER AND 1 MIN. IN ENUMCLAW,,,, TOO COOL,,, THANK YOU !!! LET'S GO KASEY !!!!!

Victory Kahne

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have that car. Tammy signed it for me

Man have never seen it before, pretty awesome. Is there a story behind it ?? Getting 9 others from a guy in Spokane.. dirt rookie, rookie 79, #98 ,, some others too. Getting another spy vs spy car. Starting new case!! This one is going to just be awesome. Thanks for the reply. Hope I haven't been to weirdoish. . Just huge fan and finally have the time to enjoy my passion,, thanks again.. Hope u got the picks some on the site..

Living 1000 miles away from home (UPSTATE NY originally), I can really appreciate the Hometown car!  I may be wrong, but I think other drivers had Hometown cars that same season.  With having Kasey's Hometown car, the car I'm really looking forward to is his probable Watkins Glen Race Win version car!

HE'S GOT IT,, JUST LIKE 12th MAN FOR LIFE,, #5 IS ALIVE,, NO THE BEST TAKE IT TO THE WATER BOX,,,

I have one, Tammy signed it for me. I know its not a real commonly seen car these days, thats for sure 

HEY MIKE LIKE THE NEW LOOK, HOPE ALL IS WELL... HEY GOT SOME NEW INFO FOR YA ON MY CASES,, GOTTA RUN BUT WILL GET WITH YA LATR.. PROBABLY BE IN E-MAIL... LET YA KNOW,, TIM

OK sorry for the long delay, my mom is not doing well at all. Let me know when you can and sorry it took me so long to get back with you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Victory Kahne Members

Start Your Engines!

Gerry Overby is now a member of VICTORY KAHNE
Aug 7, 2016
elainecochranjarrell posted a status
"Have a Great day Everyone :)"
May 17, 2016
andrea napoli townsend is now a member of VICTORY KAHNE
Apr 30, 2016
MikeKKR posted a status
"Have a wonderful day everyone!"
Mar 8, 2016

Kasey's Instagram (click the word 'More...' to view his page there)

kaseykahne

Unbelievable to win #brickyard400 then get the hardest high fives I've ever got from my team. It feels so good to do this with the 5 group. Thank you!

© 2017   Created by Diana.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service